Monday, April 29, 2013

Naked Spaces....

I've been working through my bag of yarn-y scraps of late, hooking away at some super cute crochet doily's to adorn some naked spaces in my home... 
purl bee 2
The pattern I'm following is a freebie by the amazingly talented team at 'Purlbee'... I'm using a mixture of 5ply cottons, straight from my scrap bag, and a 3.5mm hook... These are perfect 'mindless' crochet projects which take no time at all to complete...  
purl bee 1
This past week we welcomed a new member into our family, meet Sally....
wool 1
She's made herself right at home and is spoilt rotten by each and everyone of us,
wool 2
especially the littlest one's in our tribe....
wool 3
wool 4
Can you believe that Tobie is already 5 months old??? Where has that time gone???
wool 5
And it's Term 2 already - wow!!!! - Connie's school desk is a wool bale today - not a traditional schoolroom I guess but a place to learn all the same, right?? 
wool 6
So while Connie works away on her Maths, Millie helps me take a few more yarn-y pictures for my Shop.... Mmmmm, ravelry red...
yarn 1
And later on today we might just get a chance to spend some time with these cuties too...
horses 1
An afternoon ride sounds just perfect - what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Oh it looks like so much fun to be on your farm today. The little puppy is just adorable and I am sure he will become best friends with Toby. Loving the ravelry red yarn too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life looks good at your place Jodie! Beautiful children, animals and shared moments x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this space and your gorgeous small ones (fury and human). Beautiful!
    You may like the giveaway I have on at the moment, and if you share Elfin Trail says she will put you in the draw twice!
    www.mindfullygreen.com.au
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...