Thursday, April 4, 2013

Crochet Hat Kits

I have some new kits in my Shop this week and you can check them out on Facebook, this time for a crochet hat which is a little on the slouchy side...

There's 10 kits available, 2 in each of the gorgeous shades of Malabrigo Rios pictured below....
rios 1 
They're packaged up the same way as the knitted kits I did back here, with everything you need to make 1 adult hat inside. 
rios 3
I've even rolled the yarn up into a centre pull ball so that you're ready to start hooking straight away......

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Jode and gorgeous colours in the yarn!! Might try and pop in next week cause I'm home for holidays tomorrow! Hope to see you soon! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...