Thursday, June 14, 2012

GRAB A BARGAIN!!!!!

I'm having a clean out in the Shop to make some room for the 3 BIG BOXES of Malabrigo which are due to arrive next week.

So today's your lucky day as I'm having a bit of a sale - A 50% OFF SALE!!!!!

I have 4 shades of this gorgeous Ella Rae DK weight Bamboo Silk in 50g skeins
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
and 7 shades of some of my all time favourite 20ply Pure Wool by the Australian owned Nundle Wool Mill... This yarn comes in a very generous 200g hank!!!!!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Both yarns are a MASSIVE 50% OFF but stocks are limited!!!!!

This Sale is exclusive to my website shop only... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...