Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy....

I think the title says it all....
I've been so busy since the Easter break with visitors that ended up staying for an extra week, a trip to Mum's and a visit down to VIC to see my sister for the first time since she moved to this beautiful town 3 months ago....

I'm back at Mum's house tonight and not too sure when I'll be venturing back to the farm...
(little millie at my sister's house in the swing)
Millie has been an absoulte angel through the whole expedition but Connie (my 2yr old), now that's a whole other story... LOL!!! Don't get me wrong she's a great kid but at the moment she's really testing some boundaries....
(miss connie at lunch on the road)
Not too much crafting to report seen as though I've been the driver this trip (DH didn't come with us).... I've had a chance to do a bit of night time knitting though, producing this for Little Millie...
(top view of sweater opening)

It's a super cute little sweater but I omitted the sleeves to make it a top...
(full view of sweater... sorry about the angle!!! I don't know what's wrong with blogger tonight, this pic was the right way around until I uploaded it... das anyone else ben having this problem??)
I have another one on the needles in the same colours for Miss Connie but have decided to omit the side neck opening as the neck whole is fairly generous and for my version not really necessary......

I have loads of great goodies from my trip to share with you all but that will have to wait til I'm back home.... I even got a chance to go to this amazing place. OMG I'll definitely be venturing back there in the future...

Take Care :)

7 comments:

  1. ah, the "terrible twos"! The sweater is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps she is just tired or hungry. I never thought it was the terrible two's though, it was more a case of the terrible three's. It sounds as though you have been having a wonderful time. Did you visit the Bendigo Woollen Mills while you visiting your sister too. The little top looks so sweet and I like the look of your new header too. I wish I could change mine to a pic too but it seems to take up nearly all the page for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you blogged! The sweater is too cute. I swear, my child, is seriously testing my patience these days. She is definitely testing her boundaries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS knitting!! Those colours are beautiful. I hope your trip is going well. Mil-Mil looks so grown up in her checked outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaahhhhh they are all sent to challenge us........hope things settle down soon........enjoy your holiday........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lot of driving with two little ones! Sounds like you are having a great time. I am sure things will settle down when you get home to your usual routine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, you are a knitting machine! LOL. I love the pictures of your daughters. They are precious.
    Sorry your little girl has been cranky. They do go through those "spells" sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...