Friday, June 15, 2007

Just A Little Break....


This is just a quick post to let everyone know that I'm having a weekend away. My husband and I decided a couple of weeks ago to take a little weekend break so we have packed up the car and headed down to Granny's (my mum) house for 3 days.

I just love going to Granny's house!!! She always has so many goodies for us when we get there. Just check out these gorgeous little cardigans that she made for my little princess.

(I'm sorry but I've lost this picture on my blogger and I don't know how to get them back)

These are just the tip of the iceberg.... You should see all of the other goodies that she has made us!!! I'll post some more pictures when I get home on Monday.

Anyway... That about wraps it up for the rest of the week. I'll catch up with you all on Monday.

Today's 'Get Happy Now' Tip #14 - Grab a good cup of coffee and go call your Mum...

3 comments:

  1. your the greatest

    ReplyDelete
  2. This yarn is pretty cool. Hope your break is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks heaps for the comment Marisa!
    You should see the yarn knitted up, it's gorgeous. My mom made a pair of the gloves with it, and when I put them on I had to have the wool, it's so lush and soft.
    My break was fantastic, everyone needs a little time away every now and then...

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...